Effective date: January 1, 2017
A SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
Our Site design or intentions are for the use by individuals over 13. If you are under 18, you should use the Site and Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Children under 13 may not submit any personally identifiable information to us, and if we discover that we have inadvertently gathered any such information from a child under 13, we will take appropriate steps to delete it. If you are the parent or guardian of a person under the age of 13 who has provided personally identifiable information to us, please inform us by contacting us at [email protected] and we will remove such information from our database. If you are concerned about your children’s use of the Site, you may use web-filtering technology to supervise or limit access to the Site.
THE PERSONAL PIECES INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The information we gather from users enables us to personalize and improve our Services, and allows our users to set up a user account and profile that can be used to personalize their experience on the Site. We collect the following types of information (“Personal Information”) from our users:
Personal Information You Provide to Us:
We collect and store the following types of information on our servers only when you optionally choose to provide it to us by filling out a form or taking some other explicit action. You can choose not to provide us with any of the information below, but you may not be able to take advantage of certain features without creating an account or providing the appropriate information.
- Private Account Information: You can create an account our Site (your “Account”) by providing a name, email address, phone number, and creating a password.
- Profile Information: You have the option of providing information about yourself to create a user profile that will not be publically viewable by others. We will collect the information you share with us in creating your profile such as your, first and last name, email address, telephone number, and mailing (“Profile Information”). You should exercise care in creating your profile since we will be relying on that information to communicate with you and to provide you with important notices.
- Payment Processing: If you purchase any services through our Sites or Services, we may collect certain information regarding your purchase (such as your business, name, title, post code, purchased services) as necessary to process your order, and you will be required to provide certain payment and billing information such as your business name, name, credit card information, tax code, and billing address. We do not directly access, store or collect your credit card information and we will not use your payment information we collect except as needed to fulfill your purchase and/or communicate with you regarding your transaction.
- Information Obtained about Third Parties: If you provide us with information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use the information for the specific purpose for which provided.
Personal Information Collected Automatically:
In order to understand how our Sites and Services are used and to make them better, we also automatically receive, store, and log certain types of technical information whenever you interact with our Sites. Information of this sort includes:
- Technical Information about Your Browser and Mobile Device: This information is taken together to help us optimize the Service for common browsers and devices.
- Usage Information, Such As the Pages You Request, Searches You Conduct, Emails You Open and the Features You Interact With: This information is taken together to generate statistics about how the Service is being used and is never shared in any form that would identify you personally.
- IP Address, Tokens, Cookies, And Device Identifiers: These alphanumeric identifiers help us to distinguish between unique browsers and devices in order to avoid showing you the same information twice, keep you logged into our Site and improve your experience. For example, we may receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the browser software you use, and your operating system and if applicable, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Site. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our Site may not work properly in that case.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
In addition to the specific uses discussed above, information you submit to us maybe used in the following ways:
- to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better;
- to fix technical problems;
- to provide administrative services;
- to generate documents on our platform;
- to help you form your company with the relevant local jurisdiction;
- to enable delivery of services by third parties you select on our Site, such as registered agent services for your company;
- to monitor traffic, the number of visitors, and the effectiveness of Services;
- to provide you with updates, offers, and announcements about products, new products, services, features, promotions, enhancements, improvements or updates;
- to market our products and/or services to you, including sending you information, newsletters, e-mail campaigns, and communications regarding new, improved or existing products, contests and/or sweepstakes;
- to provide, administer, and facilitate your use of the Site and Service;
- to resolve Site problems; handle or respond to customer support questions and issues;
- to process or fulfill your request(s) and/or order(s) for products, services, information or features;
- to enabling user-to-user communication and interaction and solicit input and feedback to improve user experience;
- to manage your Account preferences, establish your profile and Profile and Account Information;
- to monitor the technical functioning of the Site, Service, and network;
- to develop new and/or improved products, services or offerings;
- to create, review, analyze and share aggregate information;
- to identify, research, and protect against any actual, potential or threatened misuse, unauthorized use, or unwanted use of any of the Site or Service, including but not limited to researching any claims made by or about others users and/or about the Site and/or Service, and such efforts of which may include information provided from third-party sources;
- to analyze trends and user traffic;
- to resolve disputes;
- to trouble-shoot errors or issues with the Site and/or Service;
- As we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary or required to ensure the safety and/or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, members of the public, and/or our Site and Service.
We may provide these services ourselves or share the information with partners who will provide the services for us. We may use aggregated user data to market the Service or the Site to others.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We will not disclose your Personal Information to any persons or entities outside of our company, nor lease, license, rent, transfer, disclose, disseminate or otherwise grant access to such information unless:
- You have been given an opportunity to “opt-in” and have agreed to opt-in to such disclosure of your information;
- We must share your information in order to provide a product or service that you have ordered or requested, in which case we will require that any third person or entity, such as a registered agent, we use to fulfill your order agrees that it does not have the right to use your information other than to fulfill your order or request;
- When we believe in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If we are involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your Personal Information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction;
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so;
- We receive a request in connection with or relevant to a judicial, governmental or legal inquiry, investigation, order, or proceeding;
- We are required to respond to a subpoena, court order, or other requirement of law, which requires disclosure of your information;
- It is required to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, abuse, misuse, potential violations of law (or rule/regulation), and/or security or technical issues; or
- It is required or reasonably necessary to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, employees, any minors, members of the public and/or our Sites and Services.
We may also disclose information about you to our auditors or legal advisors in conjunction with accessing our disclosure obligations and/or rights under this Policy.
HOW WE DISCLOSE AGGREGATE INFORMATION:
We may combine your Personal Information and information about your preferences and activities, with those of all or a particular group of our users to prepare collective profiles of our users and their activities for our internal use. For example, we may track the number of our users who view certain pages, use certain features, or compile the total dollar amount of sales conducted through the Site in a particular geographic region or track purchasing trends. Such information, and other information we derive from individual users’ information, allows us to continue to grow and provide you with quality information through more accurate marketing and advertising of the Site. We may share aggregated information concerning our users, without attribution of Personal Information, to other companies with whom we conduct business.
WHAT WE DO TO KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE:
We take commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information that you share and we collect and store. The technology we have employed to deliver our Services to you protects your information using both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to registered users in your organization.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed and you transmit such information at your own risk; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
While we are committed to taking all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information, there are steps you can take as well; such as:
- Use only secure websites when disclosing your information. Secure pages begin with “https.”
- Creating strong passwords and use them wisely (e.g.. don’t use the same password for us that you use for your bank, for example.
- Never respond to unsolicited requests for your social security number or financial information.
- Do not disclose your passwords to the Site or your Account Information to any other person.
- Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- Be careful about disclosing personal information such as your name, address, or e-mail address in discussion forums or other public areas linked from this Site. Any information disclosed in your communication, can be collected and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from third parties.
- Be aware when clicking on hypertext links and third party advertising on the Site. Other sites accessible through our Site via links or service partnerships have their own privacy policies and data collection, use and disclosure practices. We encourage you to review other websites’ policies before revealing any sensitive or personal information. We cannot be and are not responsible for maintaining your privacy once you leave our Site and are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU DON’T WANT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS FROM US: Opt-Out
If we have provided any third party with your Personal Information (with your permission) and you subsequently opt-out, you will have to contact the third party directly with your opt-out request(s).
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE CHANGE THIS POLICY: